2015 GRDC Nitrogen and Crop Sequencing Technical Workshop
A one-day workshop designed especially for southern NSW agronomists, advisers and consultants to better understand nitrogen uptake, mineralisation and losses, tools to assess nutrient requirements and getting maximum value from nutrition investments.
- N cycling science, mineralisation, denitrification – tips for how you can better explain these interactions to clients.
- N placement, timing and sources to help support your recommendations.
- Crop sequencing and N supply – beyond wheat-canola rotations.
- Testing and interpretation of results – are you getting it right?
- Decision support tools – Yield Prophet and brand new agronomy diagnostic tool CropPro.
- John Angus, CSIRO Research Fellow
- Rob Norton, International Plant Nutrition Institute
- Tony Swan, CSIRO Crop Sequencing project
- Chris Pittock, CropPro agronomy diagnostics
- Ryan Walker, APAL Laboratory
The workshop features interactive sessions and demonstrations for agronomists, advisers and consultants to further develop their skills in nutrient management.
Location and Time
Friday, 13/02/2015 - Saturday, 14/02/2015
8:45 am - 4:45 pm
Wagga Wagga RSL
30 Dobbs Street
New South Wales,
Where to find us
Bookings are closed for this event.