2014 GRDC Nitrogen and Micro-Nutrient Technical Workshop
A one-day workshop designed especially for Victorian agronomists, advisers and consultants to better understand the factors that influence nitrogen and micro-nutrient uptake, particularly in wet conditions, tools available to assess nutrient requirements and getting maximum value from nutrition investments.
The workshop features interactive sessions and demonstrations for agronomists, advisers and consultants to further develop their skills in nutrient management.
- N cycling science, mineralisation, denitrification – how to better explain these interactions to your clients.
- N placement, timing and sources to help with your recommendations.
- Micro-nutrients – zinc and copper in Victoria.
- Testing and interpretation of results – are you getting it right?
- Decision support tools – Yield Prophet and brand new agronomy diagnostic tool CropPro.
- Tim McClelland, BCG and Yield Prophet
- Rob Norton, International Plant Nutrition Institute
- Tony Swan, CSIRO Crop Sequencing project
- Chris Pittock, CropPro agronomy diagnostics
- Ryan Walker, APAL Laboratory(Full list available on program)
(Full list available on program)
Location and Time
8:45 am - 4:45 pm
613 Main Road
Bookings are closed for this event.