2016 AgTastic Conference
The Barossa Improved Grazing Group and Barossa Young People in Ag, sponsored by Natural Resources SA Murray-Darling Basin, invite you to come along for a sticky-beak bus tour followed by dinner at Peter Seppelt Wines. Keynote speaker Dale Grey, Climate expert from the Department of Economic Development, will explain key climate influencers, how climate patterns are changing and what we can expect in 2016.
The event will also feature:
- Welcome and wine tasting at Peter Seppelt Wines
- A tour of Hutton Vale Farm to discuss their farming practices and involvement in the Trees for Life ‘Paddock Tree Project’.
- Georgie Keynes will present BIGG’s new producer demonstration site investigating optimal pasture varieties for a changing climate.
- Keynote speaker Dale Grey, dinner, networking and entertainment at Peter Seppelt Wines
- Cost: $40 (Dinner &/or bus tour)
Location and Time
2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Peter Seppelt Wines
Lot 274 Laubes Road
Where to find us
This event is fully booked.