Better Farm Business
Better Farm Business – By Your Design
Learn to design profit into your business
Presented by experienced farm business management consultant and trainer Chris Scheid, ProAdvice with the Mid North Young Guns.
Developed for farmers in the Adelaide Plains and Mid North, in the interest of achieving REAL business profitability, the program includes interactive training and practical mentoring advice specific to your business from seasoned advisers and other producers who have already made changes and improved their business profitability.
Submit an expression of interest if you want to learn more before registering (select ‘Expression of Interest’ on the right), or register now to secure your spot!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
We’re targeting Adelaide Plains and Mid North meat and cropping producers and their families who are the financial decision makers, and are looking to make positive changes. To get the most out of the program, ideally you’ll have:
- A mixed farm business (cropping/sheep/cattle)
- Annual farm turnover (gross income) of more than about $200,000
Having said that, please get in touch with us if you’re keen to be involved but not sure whether your business fits the criteria.
WHEN ARE THE WORKSHOPS?
The workshops will be held at the Clare Bowling Club on:
- Workshop 1 – NEW DATE Friday 23rd February, 9am – 5pm
- Workshop 2 – Tuesday 6th March, 9am – 5pm
- Workshop 3 – Thursday 15 or Friday 16 March (1/2 day only)
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER?
- Workshop 1: Learn profitability principles, work through a (real) case study business together turning tax figures to real profit figures. You will be able to identify clearly what your business can do to improve real profitability.
- Workshop 2: Chris and other experienced coaches will coach you through using your own tax figures to calculate real profitability for your business.
- Workshop 3: use your own ‘real’ profitability figures in a board setting to work together on real changes you can make to improve your farm business
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- By analysing your business together, you and your family can understand your true profitability, which levers to pull and which to leave alone
- Make sense of your taxation figures
- Complete a profitability analysis for your business
- Explore future pathways for you to choose to improve your businesses performance.
- Shared wisdom from those who have implemented changes you may also be considering!
- Confidence to implement important decisions
I’M STILL NOT CONVINCED
Give us a call!
Trainer: Chris Scheid, 0427 186 133, CScheid@proadvice.com.au
Coordinator: Bec Barr, 0402 788 526, firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is supported by the Northern and Yorke and Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges natural resources management boards through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Programme.
Location and Time
Clare Bowling Club
Bookings are closed for this event.