2018 BIGG Building Resilience Conference
NEW! Pre-Conference Workshop: Understanding Soils
We’ll be holding a pre-conference workshop on the morning of the conference with speaker David Hardwick. The workshop will be at the same venue and tickets are only $15 each. Read more and register now.
The Barossa Improved Grazing Group invites you to Building Resilience:
- Keynote speaker television and radio presenter Mark Aiston, on personal resilience
- Agro-ecologist David Hardwick on soil health and why it should matter to you
- Develop a management plan for your soils and pastures with help from our subject matter experts
- Soil acidity with PIRSA researcher Brian Hughes
- Resilient pastures with BIGG’s Georgie Keynes and Pasture Genetics’ Rehn Freebairn
- Climate resilience through soil moisture monitoring with Peter Toome and Brett Nietschke
- Resilience strategies with producer and Nuffield scholar Mark Branson
- Two-course dinner and drinks at Lambert Estate with networking
Building Resilience is open to all agricultural industries and all ages.
Cost: $50 (includes presentations, activities, technology expo, afternoon tea and two-course dinner)
Contact: Email Rebecca Barr or phone 0402 788 526
Location and Time
1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
55 Long Gully Road
Where to find us
Bookings are closed for this event.