Grain quality: Managing MRLs, storage and harvest for market needs - Wagga Wagga
A GRDC funded workshop and tour for agronomists, advisers, consultants and growers.
This one-day workshop and tour will investigate how on farm decisions such as variety selection and crop management can affect grain quality, and in turn, what grade or food product the grain can be used for.
Speakers will also cover the link between grain storage, grain quality and food safety plus explore the concept of functional grains and what this means for growing and marketing quality food products.
- Growing grain for food products.
- Quality requirements of Australia’s export markets.
- The link between grain storage, quality and food safety.
- Local wheat quality issues.
- Understanding how genetics impact grain quality.
- Update on MRL’s and chemical compliance.
- Facilities tour.
Click here to view and to download the flyer and full program*
Please review the cancellation/refund policy prior to booking.
0430 087 376 or 08 8332 3277
* Student rate and group bookings available
Location and Time
8:15 am - 5:30 pm
Charles Sturt University – Convention Centre
286 Pine Gully Road
Bookings are closed for this event.