Identifying Cereal Root Diseases Technical Workshop - Horsham Vic
A one-day GRDC funded workshop for agronomists, advisers, consultants and growers.
This workshop will provide information and technical advice with scientific support for managing and identifying cereal root diseases in the low to medium rainfall zones.
Do you want to join us Monday: Book Now! Seats still available until Sunday
- Soil testing and biology
- Crown Rot
- Pratylenchus & Cereal Cyst Nematode
- Other diseases on the radar in South Australia and Victoria: Take All, Common Root Rot, Eyespot, Septoria, + others.
- John Bennett, GRDC Southern Panel
- Dr Alan McKay, SARDI
- Dr Grant Hollaway, Agriculture Victoria
- Joshua Fanning, Nematologist, Agriculture Victoria
- Frank Henry, Agriculture Victoria
- Tim Pohlner. John Stuchbery, AGRIVision
Click here to view and to download the flyer and full program*
Please review the cancellation/refund policy prior to booking.
0448840232 or 08 8332 3277
* program/speakers may be subject to change.
Location and Time
8:15 am - 3:15 pm
Agriculture Victoria – Yellow Gum Room
110 Natimuk Road
Bookings are closed for this event.