Identifying Cereal Root Diseases Technical Workshop - Lock SA
This workshop will provide information and technical advice with scientific support for managing and identifying cereal root diseases in the low to medium rainfall zones.
Do you want to join us Monday: Book Now! Seats still available
- Soil testing and biology
- Crown Rot
- Pratylenchus & Cereal Cyst Nematode
- Other diseases on the radar in South Australia: Eye spot, Common Root Rot, Take All, Septoria
- Mark Stanley, GRDC Southern Panel
- Dr Katherine Linsell, SARDI
- Dr Hugh Wallwork, SARDI
- George Pedler, George Pedler Ag
Click here to view and to download the flyer and full program*
Please review the cancellation/refund policy prior to booking.
0448840232 or 08 8332 3277
* program/speakers may be subject to change.
Location and Time
8:15 am - 3:15 pm
Lock Football/Netball Club
Where to find us
Bookings are closed for this event.