Managing Canola for Grazing & Grain - Launceston Tas
A one-day GRDC funded workshop for advisers, agronomists, consultants and growers.
This workshop will provide information and technical advice for growing winter sown canola including understanding agronomy, variety selection, nutrient application, grazing, disease and best practice management.
- Why grow winter canola in Tasmania
- Optimising Canola profitability & WUE
- Nutrient input decisions in the HRZ
- Canola disease
- Canola agronomy
- Canola in a southern farming system
- John Midwood, Chair GRDC Southern Panel
- Tina Acuna, Senior Lecturer in Crop Science, School of Land and Food Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture, University of Tasmania
- Dr John Kirkegaard, Team Leader CSIRO
- Dr Malcolm McCaskill, Agriculture Victoria
- Dr Steve Marcroft, Marcroft Grains Pathology
- Trent Potter, Director: Yeruga Crop Research
- Annieka Paridaen, Project Manager, Grain & Graze 3
Click here to view and to download the flyer and full program*
* program/speakers may be subject to change.
Please review the cancellation/refund policy prior to booking.
0448840232 or 08 8332 3277
Location and Time
8:15 am - 3:15 pm
Country Club Tasmania
Country Club Avenue
Where to find us
Bookings are closed for this event.