Nitrogen Cycling & Trace Element Management Technical Workshop - Murray Bridge SA
A GRDC funded workshop for agronomists, advisers, consultants and growers.
This workshop will provide information and technical advice with scientific support for determining organic matter cycling in the soil in relation to nitrogen nutrition paddock planning and fertilise rates, plus trace element identification and management.
Note: Registrations are now closed for this event, Ouyen still has spaces available.
- N placement and timing, role of testing
- Increasing the sources of plant available N
- The effect of P nutrition on yield
- In crop nutrients
- Nitrogen gains and losses in cropping
- Micronutrient deficiencies
- Trace element management
- Michael McLaughlan – GRDC Southern Panel
- Dr Rob Norton, Regional Director Australia & New Zealand – International Plant Nutrition Institute
- Dr Jeff Baldock, Soil Scientist, CSIRO
- Dr Glenn McDonald, Soil Science, Agronomy, Agricultural Plant Science, University of Adelaide
- Tony Cox, National Coordinator Crop Nutrition, NSW DPI
- Dr John Angus, Adjunct Professor, CSU & Honorary Research Fellow CSIRO Agriculture
- Dr Nigel Wilhelm, Research Leader, SARDI
- Dr Ehsan Tavakkoli, Environmental Soil Scientist and Crop Physiologist, NSW DPI
- Dr Ash Martin, Managing Director, Microbiology Laboratories Australia
Click here to view and to download the flyer and full program*
Please review the cancellation/refund policy prior to booking.
Registered Participant Offer:
- The Offer: 20% discount for soil nutrient testing at Microbiology Laboratories Australia
- The Catch: Soil samples need 3 weeks for proper analysis. All samples must be in the post by Tuesday, March 22.
- The Information: Click here to view the order form and example analysis and the sampling requirements
0448840232 or 08 8332 3277
* program/speakers may be subject to change.
Location and Time
8:15 am - 3:15 pm
Murray Bridge Golf Club
Bookings are closed for this event.