Septoria: Fungicide Resistance and Management - Riverton Football Club, SA
The GRDC funded Septoria technical workshops are for advisers, agronomists, consultants and growers. This one-day workshop will bring together a range of plant pathologists, agronomists and researchers who will provide an update on best practice septoria management in the high rainfall zone. Speakers will discuss the septoria fungicide resistance issue and how chemicals, variety selection and crop rotations can be used for effective disease control. Speakers will also review other priority diseases for 2015 such as Crown Rot, Eye Spot and Leaf Rust.
The date of this workshop has changed.
Workshop is now Wednesday, March 30
- Septoria biology overview
- Fungicide resistance
- Genetic resistance
- Integrated disease management
- Septoria best practice management – what this advice means for your region
- Other diseases on the radar for 2015: Crown Rot, Leaf Rust, Eye Spot.
- Dr Hugh Wallwork, Senior Sceintist, SARDI Plant Research Centre
- Nick Poole, Research Coordinator, FAR Australia
- Mick Faulkner, Managing Director, Agrilink Agricultural Consultants
- Dr Marg Evans, Cereal Pathologist, SARDI Plant Research Centre
- Jon Midwood, CEO, Southern Farming Systems
Click here to review full program
Please review the cancellation/refund policy prior to booking.
Enquiries: Deb Baum Project Administrator 0448840232 or 08 8332 3277 email@example.com
Location and Time
8:15 am - 3:15 pm
Riverton Football Clubrooms
Riverton Caravan Park
Bookings are closed for this event.