GRDC DEALING WITH THE DRY
FREE FARM BUSINESS REGIONAL FORUMS
Growers are invited to attend these dry-time regional forums which offer practical in-season advice on production decisions, such as nutrition budgeting and application, soil, fallow and herbicide residue management and broader farming system decisions. The workshop will also explore business and financial strategies to assist cash-flow planning, debt management, and accessing and utilising government services.
Presenters will provide locally relevant content and will include panel sessions to get your questions answered. Each attendee will receive a resource kit with supporting information.
Four workshops are being held as follows:
- PEAK HILL: Services Memorial Club, MONDAY 15 JULY from 8:30am – 12:00pm
- CONDOBOLIN: RSL Club, MONDAY 15 JULY from 2pm – 5:30pm
- LAKE CARGELLIGO: Bowling Club, TUESDAY 16 JULY from 8:30am – 12:00pm
- WEST WYALONG: Services & Citizens Club, TUESDAY 16 JULY from 2pm – 5:30pm
Click here to download the workshop flyer and agenda: GRDC Dealing with the Dry_FLYER FINAL
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/DealingWithTheDry
RHIZOCTONIA INFECTION IN MODERN FARMING SYSTEMS: WHAT’S CHANGED AND WHY IT MATTERS
FREE WORKSHOPS FOR GROWERS AND ADVISERS
The Rhizoctonia workshops are for growers, advisers and agronomists who are keen to learn more about Rhizoctonia symptoms and potential yield losses in modern farming systems.
Six workshops are being held as follows:
- COWELL: MONDAY 29 JULY from 1.30-4.00pm
- CEDUNA: TUESDAY 30 JULY from 2.00-4.30pm
- CHARLTON: WEDNESDAY 7 AUGUST from 9.00-11.30am
- OUYEN: WEDNESDAY 7 AUGUST from 2.30-5.00pm
- PINNAROO: THURSDAY 8 AUGUST from 9.00-11.30am
- PEAKE: THURSDAY 8 AUGUST from 2.00-4.30pm
Click here to download the workshop flyer: https://bit.ly/2GbzVtL
Click here to register: https://tickets.agcommunicators.com.au/agc/Rhizo19